3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 12:11 PM by A.T. Romano

missing facebook icon in sharing my photos

cj fargo

when I am in my photoshop and want to share pictures to facebook I can no longer do that as the icon for facebook is missing. How do I get this back and where did it go.

• 1. Re: missing facebook icon in sharing my photos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

cj fargo

Your thread question is currently in the Premiere Elements (video editing) Forum.

I think somehow you got your question in the wrong forum. From what you wrote, I am not sure if you want the Photoshop Forum or the Photoshop Elements Forum.

What version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements do you have? Please ask your question:

Photoshop Elements

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Photoshop

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: missing facebook icon in sharing my photos
            cj fargo Level 1

I am using adobe premiere elements 9

• 3. Re: missing facebook icon in sharing my photos
              A.T. Romano Level 7

cjfargo

Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9 are standalone programs. Each comes with its own Elements Organizer. When this combo is on the same computer they share the same catalog. All that said...

Premiere Elements 9 does not have an export for Facebook (Share/Online/Facebook) as does later versions of the program. However, the Elements Organizer 9 that comes with Premiere Elements 9 has a Share section which includes Share to Facebook. I am assuming that is what you are referring to.

In the Elements Organizer 9 what is your situation

a. Under Create header, there is no option for Share to Facebook

or

b. Under Create header, there is an option for Share to Facebook, but it is not active. If this is the case, what error message is there if any?

When you say that it is missing and you want it back, are you saying that the option was there when you first installed Premiere Elements 9? Do you have Photoshop Elements 9 as well? If so, is the Elements Organizer 9 Create accessed from there showing Share to Facebook?

a. Have you gone to Elements Organizer 9, Edit Menu/Preferences/Adobe Partner Services and gone through the settings there, clicking on the restore defaults choice?

Please check out the above. We may try flushing more preferences or just do a complete deactivate, uninstall, reinstall of Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1.

When the option went missing, do you remember any activity at your workstation that might have been associated with this issue?

We will be watching for your reply. Answers are in details.

Thanks.

ATR