1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 12:24 PM by Genevieve Laroche

I just created a free form, am I able to print it.

Lisa Bernadette

I just created a free form, am I able to print it.

• 1. Re: I just created a free form, am I able to print it.
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

If you are using the FormsCentral for Acrobat (which comes with Acrobat XI) then you can open the form in FormsCentral go to the Design Tab then go to "File > Export as PDF Form...". This will open the form in Acrobat XI and you can print from there.

If you are using FormsCentral from your web browser and have a *paid account* you can do the same steps as above but instead of opening the PDF directly in Acrobat you will need to download the PDF form to your machine first.

If you are using FormsCentral from your web browser and have a *free account* then you won't be able to export as a PDF form. Your only solution in that case is to print from the web browser. Go to the Test Tab and press the Test Web Form button. This will open the form in a new tab or new browser window and you can print from there.

If you want to print the form with the data submitted in the form then select the row in the View Responses tab and right click on it. Then select "Download Response as PDF Form". This is a paid feature.

Gen