2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2013 11:18 AM by ScubaBadger

Crashes when closing a sequence

ScubaBadger Level 1

Over the last two days - PP CC completely crashes when I have a project open with multiple sequences open. It will sit there just fine if I don't touch it. It will also allow me to work on a sequence and save it, but the instance I click on the closure cross in a sequence tab - the programme crashes.

Go to a point now where I have nearly every sequence in a large project open - and I need to close some...

13:07 - Now noted that after multiple crashes - I no longer have to click on the closure cross on a tab - clicking on a tab to swicth to it now causes the crash.

13:14 - Really unable to work on any project now;

pp-cc-crash.jpg

Time for a cup of tea then...

• 1. Re: Crashes when closing a sequence
          Jim_Simon Level 8

I'm not seeing that behavior here.  Opening, closing and switching sequences works fine.

Unfortunately, the only idea I have is possibly a corrupt project.  Have you tried other projects?

• 2. Re: Crashes when closing a sequence
            ScubaBadger Level 1

Hi Jim

During a bunch of crashes I was able to one by one close tabs and reduce the number open.

The sequenes that were immediate "crash" instances - more so were the sequences with nested tracks on them.

One nested sequence that is open and I am not wanting to close at this time is working fine.

I can save the project, and re-open it without issue. Thankfully - the main nested sequences I have now more or less finalised it edit and should not need to open them again.

It will be a ppain if I do need to though!

Other projects seem to open fine - though none of the others I have available hhave nested sequences in them so its a tad false...

I'm up and running again - which is the most important thing...

Thanks

Dave