1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2013 11:39 AM by Rick Gerard

    Just wondering....

    Bushy162 Level 1

      I can't remember what the font is called but i'm certain I've seen text where the font size randomly alternates between words:


      The cat sat on the mat.


      What is this called?