1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2013 12:36 AM by Phogelius

Custom OSMF source with mxmlc compiler

Phogelius

Hello all,

I am trying to compile my FB 4.7 project with mxmlc via the command line tool.

It works fine in FB but when I am using the command line I get errors. It says I have duplicate OSMF sources in my project. One is the standard from the library in /usr/local/flex_sdk_4.6/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc - but I don't want to use that, instead I made a custom (with these changes: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5180482 ) and the classes for that are in my project's "src" folder.

The compiler doesn't know which to use and can't resolve, end result is the compilation failing.

Is there a command or something alike to tell the compiler that the swc inside /usr/local/flex_sdk_4.6/frameworks/libs should be ignored? I can't just delete the osmf.swc because I need it as it is in other projects.    

• 1. Re: Custom OSMF source with mxmlc compiler
          Phogelius Level 1

Uh, nevermind. Found out myself. In the compiler options I manually add the swcs I want to use:

-library-path=PATH_TO_SDK/frameworks/libs/core.swc

-library-path+=PATH_TO_SDK/frameworks/libs/framework.swc

-library-path+=PATH_TO_SDK/frameworks/libs/spark.swc

-library-path+=PATH_TO_SDK/frameworks/libs/rpc.swc

-library-path+=PATH_TO_SDK/frameworks/locale/en_US/

-static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=true

With this only the OSMF sources in my src folder are used and the project compiles.

Notice how in the first line I am using "library-path=" to overwrite the default path and then add the other required libraries by using "library-path+="