• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load application configuration?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, a couple of weeks ago, adobe flash stopped working in Internet Explorer 10. I've gone through all the steps I can find on the forum to try to get it

to load. I even uninstalled it and the plug in for firefox, but it still wouldn't download, even directly. The error message that boinks and shows up as the exe file is installing it is:

Unable to load application configuration.

I'm running windows 7 pro 64 bit, service pack 1

Internet Explorer 10, 10.0.9200.16635   v 10.0.7

Adobe Flash version is gone, now that I uninstalled it to try to install, but was trying to install the update that it alerted me to, that is version 11.8.800.94, I think.

I went away from IE when there was no adobe flash for 64 bit, but came back and have enjoyed it. I see others have had similar problems, seemingly around installing an update.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and run the offline installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (nder the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines