7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 1:43 AM by WrongImpression RSS

    best way to achieve this ''paint-style''?

    WrongImpression Community Member

      Hi all. I'm studying design but I have some trouble with this simple thing. I don't know how to achieve this effect in the best and natural way possible..
      Is that a brush? how do you call this shape/brush in english?


      I tried with the pen tool but it sucks...