3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2014 9:06 AM by Keenun

error message "could not complete the video frames to layers command because dynamiclink is not avai

melody009

So I decided to try my hand at making gifs and so I attempted to upload a video by going to file -> import -> video frames to layers. Before even letting my pick my video it comes up with an error message saying "could not complete the video frames to layers command because dynamiclink is not availible." I then tried file -> open -> and then selected the video and no matter what file type or size I chose I ended up with the same error message.

I looked this problem up and attempted some of the solutions but to no avail. I tried clearing my preferences and restarting photoshop many times in addition to restarting my computer. I also checked to make sure it wasn't being blocked by any firewalls and it wasn't. My opperating system is Windows 7 and I'm using photoshop cs6. I've looked everywhere for an answer to this problem so if anyone is able to help me solve this problem I'd be much obliged.