4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2013 10:15 AM by mikeraboy

Fade tool

mikeraboy Level 1

I have been using the fade tool with no problem.  Today, I noticed that it has become very slow and almost impossible to use. I am using PS Touch on An IPad 3.

Thanks,

Mike

• 1. Re: Fade tool
          mikeraboy Level 1

What is happening, is that as soon as I let go of the tool ,Ps touch freezes for about 20 seconds or so and then the tool comes back in a different place.

• 2. Re: Fade tool
            ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi.

Could you please let me know how much available

space you have on the device and how many running applications you have?

It would also be good to know how long ago you restarted your device.

If restarting the app doesn't work a restart of the device should help.

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 3. Re: Fade tool
              mikeraboy Level 1

I think my problem has to do with resolution.  If I lower res. from 2048x1556 to 1548x1056, the tool works fine.  I have about 6 gb unused. And I minused all my apps and still had problem with 2048x 1556.  I recently started using transfer app to take images from iPhone to iPad.  Used to use photostream.

Thanks for the help

Mike

• 4. Re: Fade tool
                mikeraboy Level 1

The images that I am having a problem with are 3200x2400.  If I make them smaller then the fade tool works.  Shouldn't they work because I chose maximum res or 3000x4000.