• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I automate the creation of a client secure zone, file/folder structre and integrate a web app

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to create a folder and file structure for each accoun subscriber to my site that will allow them to edit their "web-space" on my site.

So basically when they register for an account they'll have a webpage, a folder structre, a page that will contain a web app.

I want the user to be able to specify their "account name" so for example if they want John's Page the URL would be www.MYSITE.COM/Johnspage. Would this need to be done through re-directs?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

BC is not a platform for this sort of thing. You can not automate this process in BC and give them micro sites in this way. Which I have already covered for you.

Your best to look at other platforms.

Since you have already basically asked this here:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1264270

You can add and update that thread and I am closing this one to avoid confusion with other people resonding to you and to avoid double up's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines