Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH X5: !SkinSubFolder! contents

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish my RH X5 files, I get RH X5:

!SkinSubFolder!\Chrisi (I'm using the Chrisi skin)

Chrisi contains only 2 files: bsscftp.ds and a print (gif) file. All the other files that the skin uses are located (outside of Chrisi in the Pub directory. Shouldn't all these skin files be located in Chrisi?

Whatever, when I upload all the files the Help works perfectly as is. Is this normal, and if not will it cause a problem later, & if so, how to I fix it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The skin folder is something that should only be in your source files. !SSL! should show only the names of the outputs you have generated there. Note that generation and publishing are not the same thing.

The skin folder should contain a folder for each skin in your project and they should just contain one .skn file each.

Sounds like it might be time to generate / publish to a new location to see what you get.

Also, given that this does not sound right, I wonder if it is behind your other problems with the highlighting issue.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my source files and you are correct: the skin folder -- and your description of its contents -- is only in the source files. (Somehow it got copied to the published files by mistake, probablly when it got checked out of version management which we are just starting to use).

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
delete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp