...BUT now I have problems with frame size for different-size images...
You can resize anchored frame, so problem is about text overflow?
First apply "text overflow" property to whole group before placing it into parent frame.
Second play a little with anchored custom position options setting your ObjectStyle. I am pretty sure you will find X/Y relations and options proper to your goal.
Basically you are on good way, from my point of view...
I would recommend following steps:
- Place one or more images
- Don't anchor them yet.
- Arange them (the images) relatively to each other, add a text frame and arrange them correct relatively to the images.
- Group images and text
- Copy (or cut) them into the clippboard
- Set the curser into the text where it should flow
- Paste it
- Adjust the anchored object (the group)
You need to group several objects to anchor them together as one anchor.
- For the images I would specify an object style for fitting, stroke, corner optione.
- For text frames I would specify an object style for text object options, like text offset, and used paragraph style, no boarder, etc.
- For the group I would spcify an object style which leaves above mentioned settings undefined (option field is grea or has a dash). But the anchored position of the whole group and text wrapping should be specified.
Grouping the whole set of images is pretty clever. Thanks!