1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2013 6:41 PM by phthalojohan

Need to sign in and agree to term and condition again

phthalojohan Level 1

I have been using photoshop CC for a week or two now. Previously, I always opened the program via the program icon.

Today, I used photoshop CC as per normal, closed it, realised I forgot to change a text, so I tried opening photoshop CC by clicking on a PSD file. Suddenly the window asks me to sign in to adobe, and I had to agree to the terms and agreement before I can open the program.

Thing is, I know I had already agreed to the terms and agreement when I bought the program from adobe and installed it some weeks ago. Why am I agreeing again? And even more worrying, a message popped up saying photoshop is now licensed to my e mail as opposed to my name. Did I accidentally double license myself or something?

I am kind of worried that this may also be linked to my creative cloud often signing me out of the program.

• 1. Re: Need to sign in and agree to term and condition again
          phthalojohan Level 1

After letting my computer scan for malware for the night, I woke my computer this morning and the issue happened again. It asks me to activate my license (I really have no idea whether it is registering my photoshop as a trial or not, I paid for the adobe photoshop CC, it's not a trial). It doesn't ask me for a serial number, just that I have to login to adobe and agree to terms and agreements.

Is anybody also facing this issue?