I am creating online form in FormsCentral for the first time.
As I go along, I came accross:
1. Can I add/move a text field next to the text, instead below?
2. Could the space between lines be increased?
(meaning "line spacing" -- pressing enter - lines are too far from each other)
3. I found answer regarding creating "bullets" -
the recommendation "keyboard num lock ON, hold Alt down and type 7 or 9 - somehow does not work for me.
Do you have any other idea, except of using '*" and ">" instead of bullets?
Thanks so much for your help,
1. To change the position of the label relative to the input field, use the "Labels Position" drop-down toward the end of the toolbar. Note that this is currently a form-wide option.
2. No, it's not possible to increase the spacing between lines.
3. Try holding down Alt then type 0149. If that doesn't work you could try copy/pasting this character • into your form.