5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2013 11:05 AM by Rick Gerard

    How to make 3D text go past the workspace?


      Hi there,


      First of all, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place to post, but I'm in need of urgent help. I'm trying to find a way to make a text do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSkDzutZhYE (the text at the start of the video) the text actually goes past the camera but I can't seem to get that effect.


      I'm trying the basics... scalling it but that doesn't work. Does anyone know what this effect is called and if theres any tutorials on how to do it?