I have a few questions.
- Where was the media generated?
- What format is it? Eg, 720, 1080i or 1080p?
- Where do you see the Media Pending graphic? In all panels or just the Source Monitor?
- Does the graphic go away when you playback or scrub?
- Does the graphic go away if you just let the clip sit for a while after import?
I'm encountering this problem too, although it often happens after I'm about 20 minutes into a project. All of a sudden, it's like PPCC is having an issue previewing all my footage. Any time I preview or look at footage, it gives me media pending, but the audio plays fine. I have to quite Premiere, force close the app, then restart. If I do not, the app will not restart.
I have this Problem on my Mac. What can I do to correct it.
Any answer ?! i have the same problems