3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2013 9:37 AM by Naninou

No Kuler in Photoshop CC (French version).

Naninou

Hi,

i don't have Kuler in Photoshop CC.

Is it because i use the french version ?

Does Adobe work on a new integration of Kuler in Photoshop, like the Illustrator one ?

Regards.

• 1. Re: No Kuler in Photoshop CC (French version).
          PankajMathur Adobe Employee

Hi:

Yes, Kuler is not there in Photoshop CC French version.

-Pankaj

• 2. Re: No Kuler in Photoshop CC (French version).
            wimmm

hello,

I have the French version of CC installed on my Mac, and as I have found out on this forum, the French authorities do not allow Kuler to be integrated into the other CC-applications. Whatever the reason might be, Kuler is not integrated in the french version of CC. I'm living in Belgium, so I should not be concerned with this matter, but nevertheless… no Kuler for me neither.

But to be frankly, I don't give a damn to change the French for the English version. So in my CC preferences I changed the app language in english (international) and downloaded Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign again.

In Photoshop I had to change the program language in 'preferences > interface' into English: UK (I had the choice between French and English UK). And a miracle happened, after starting the Mac up again, the Kuler panel was available via the 'Window > Extensions' menu. But in Illustrator and Indesign I found no way to change the application language: I keep on getting the French version.

Anyone has any experience with this?

thanks

wimmm

• 3. Re: No Kuler in Photoshop CC (French version).
              Naninou Level 1

Hi,

thank you for the answers.

I made the choice to unistall the Photoshop CC french version and to download the english one

Kuler is here now !

Regards.