5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2013 12:11 AM by JackCS6

Indesign CS6 "adobe application manager is missing or damaged"

JackCS6

Hi all,

I have problems with Adobe Indesign CS6. Since I have installed it (November 2012), almost every day when I open the program it shows this message: "adobe application manager, which is required for verify license, is missing or damaged. Please reinstall it"

If I download and install application manager, I have two errors, "fonts or CMaps files missing, reinstall Indesign" or "CP1252.txt missing, reinstall Indesign" and I must reinstall Indesign (I have tried to copy the missing folders and files in the installation folder, and it works, but the problem goes back)

I have tried all the solution that I have founded on internet and suggested from the adobe tech support (clean and reinstall the app, create new local admin account, change antivirus, preferences reset, selective startup, send a list of installed program to the tech support, install updates and patches, copy missing files and folders, create new adobe ID, and more)

I have also changed pc, but the problem is still present (this is very strange, and for this reason I think there is a problem with an installed program or with license)

If you can help I attach to this post the list of installed programs (obtained with this dos command: wmic /output:<complete file path>.txt product get name,version), download the file

Other info: Windows 7 x64 Professional (with SP1 and all updates), Fujitsu Esprimo P400 E85+, I use Indesign on domain account (which is machine's administrator, but I have tried also on local admin account)

How I can solve it?

Thanks in advance for support

Bye

Jack