1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2013 10:53 AM by Drewy62

Form submission generating a customized email including a different form

SophiesGrandpa

Welcome to the Acrobat Answers site. You're on your way! It won't take you many more points to reach the next level: Participant. And as you accumulate more points, you're also building your reputation with the community and with AcrobatUsers.com.   

Form submission generating a customized email including a different form

I want to use FormCentral to automate a scholarship application process. When a student submits an application I would like to generate, say, an email to the student's counselor.  I would like to use the counselors name and email address (supplied by the student in their application) and I would like to send a different form to the counselor so they could, say, verify GPA and class standing and return a copy of the student's transcript. Ultimately, I would like to merge the counselors response with the student's application to make a single document to present to the review committee. And, since some of the review committee members aren't particularly computer savvy, I would like to optionally print out that merged document.

FYI, while I've programmed in a variety of languages, I don't know Java or Java Script and I'm not sure I could learn enough to make this happen!