4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2016 7:23 PM by sylvief26144175

How to start Photoshop CC on Creative Cloud

miilktea1123

I dont know how to start photoshop cc on creative cloud..

• 1. Re: How to start Photoshop CC on Creative Cloud
          ranielse Adobe Employee

@miilktea123,

First, remember that you don't start Photoshop CC _on_ Creative Cloud, you install Photoshop on your machine via the Creative Cloud app. To do this:

1) Go to http://creative.adobe.com

2) Click the Download Center tab if it's not already selected

3) Locate Photoshop and click Download

4) The Photoshop product page displays

5) Click Download again

6) If it's not already installed, the Creative Cloud app is first installed (and you may be prompted to allow the Creative Cloud app installation)

7) Once installed the Creative Cloud app downloads and installs Photoshop (again, you may be prompted to allow Photoshop to be installed)

8) From then on, just treat it like any other app running on your computer

Installing the Creative Cloud app the first time is a bit of a nuisance, but I have to say that managing/downloading/installing apps via the Creative Cloud app is one of my favorite features of Adobe Creative Cloud.

These instructions assume that you already had a Creative Cloud subscription or have established a Creative Cloud trial account.

Let me know how it goes,

Randy Nielsen

Product Integration Manager, Creative Cloud Learning & Training

Adobe

• 2. Re: How to start Photoshop CC on Creative Cloud
            graham_robert10@aol.com

I have now spent two hours trying to get started. I`ve created an ID and downloaded CC. I`ve clocked the Photoshop app and now 70 minutes later it`s still saying only 32% has downloaded. It doesn`t say why. It gives me no instructions and is quite discouraging.

• 3. Re: How to start Photoshop CC on Creative Cloud
              ranielse Adobe Employee

@graham_robert10,

What's your connection speed. On a broadband connection it should be faster than that. Also, in some situations, I've seen people speed up downloads by temporarily disabling anti-virus software real-time (aka on-access) scanning.

Please let me know how it goes,

Randy Nielsen

Product Integration Manager, Creative Cloud Learning & Training

Adobe

• 4. Re: How to start Photoshop CC on Creative Cloud
                sylvief26144175

Im also having a problem I am with windows 10 I have creative cloud and i see the program photoshop is install when i click on it to open it its bring me to tutorial wich i dont want to look now I just want to open photoshop and try it Then also when i click on it the boz for the license using agrement open i click on accept nbut that dumb box keep coming back and i cant go further and photoshop dont want to open I click on that agreement accept buton at leat 25 times still dont work I try to uninstall photoshop and resinstall it still dont work Then I tried to download illustrator but after I dowload it and try to open it i have the same problem that i had with photoshop please help