• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried over & over to install Flash but it always stops installing at 47%. Every time its 47

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

`````````No matter what I do its lts always 47%. If I try it with the additionals ie:Chrome, with my security on or off. But I still was able to watch things on computer that need it, vids & utube. Now I can't all of a sudden. SO I tried again. I uninstalled all my other try;s that were there but still nothing. I have IE 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi "I need help, lol",

From my experience, when the download hang half way, it probably has something to do with a firewall not allowing the Adobe updater to connect to the servers.  Here's what you can do:

1.  I suggest you do a clean install. http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846#4041846

- Make sure to delete all the files/folders in step 4.

2. Now download the latest flash player zip - Flash Player 11.8.800.94

- go into 11_8_r800_94 and run flashplayer11_8r800_94_win.exe and flashplayer11_8r800_94_winax.exe.

3. Don't forget to disable the ActiveX filtering - http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit more than my computer experience. I did turn off my fire wall & my internet security. I am going to try what you wrote. That long 11_8 etc is something I should type into my search? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this instead:

Progress bar hangs during download / Unable to connect to server / Unable to download metafile

Reason: The Flash Player installer sometimes has trouble working in some firewall proxy server environments.

Workaround: Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines