11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2013 2:13 PM by Ann Bens

Swap Image in Sequence?

Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi folks

Yes, you are seeing it right. I'm a Community Professional and I'll be asking perhaps a newbie sort of question. But I'm just beginning to get my feet wet with Premiere Pro CS6. I specialize in other Adobe products.

Here's my question. I have constructed a sequence with a main video. (I'm assisting a minister of a church I attend with putting his talks on line) In my sequence at a few points I superimpose an image. (He has written a few books, so where he may mention his book, I insert a large image of the book in an over the shoulder shot.)

During the talk, he often makes multiple points. As each point is made, I've been adding an image of the point text. I like these to gracefully fade in and fade out. Seems a bit of a pain to have to set keyframes and adjust opacity. Seems there would be some automated way to do that, but I digress. What I'm really here to ask about is to see if there is a simple way I'm overlooking that would allow me to just swap out Image A and replace it with Image B in the sequence. I'd like to keep the fades in place as well as the position on the screen.

advTHANKSance for any insights! Rick