1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2013 9:55 AM by Josh_Corey

How to make response fields visible

Achtungboy

I've constructed a feedback form using the basic templete complete with fields for entering your email, name etc. However you cannot see the outline to the response field, which could lead people (who aren't very computer savvy) to conclude that there's no place to enter their details.

I would expect a simple properties function that enables you to create an outline, choose it's colour etc, just like in Excel, but I cannot see anything.

Have I missed something or is there no option like this?

Thanks

Achtungboy

• 1. Re: How to make response fields visible
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Is this while you are in the "Design" tab authoring your form?  Or are you testing your form either in a web browser or as a PDF?  If you are testing a PDF of the form please make sure you use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to test if using PDF. 

If you are viewing the Design tab and do not feel there is enough contrast there are a few things you can do such as change the background color for the entire page so the fields stand out, or you can make fields required so that users can't miss them.

If those ideas are not helpful you can share your form URL with me at jcorey@adobe.com and I can take a look and see if there is anything unusual.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful