This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
1)Install Eclipse 3.3. whatever is is on
2) Install the plugin FlexBuilder, if u do the standalone then u cant install any other plugins at least from what i found out
3)It's still in beta
I have looked at the TitleWindow bug that you filed and can't seem to reproduce it. Can you upload a bug file to it? I uploaded the Application and compiled swf.
For the UIComponent exception, can you be more specific as to what you were doing and what is in your Application?
When you installed the new beta, did you uninstall the last one first? Sometimes, you can run into unexpected behavior if the other version isn't uninstalled. Also, ensure that your projects are using the beta 2 SDK and not the beta 1 SDK.
For the plug-ins issues, I suspect you are running into an something mentioned in the release notes. Here is the work around.
- Go to Help > Software updates > Find and install. Select search for new features to install.
- Check the Europa discovery site and the SubEclipse update site. (add the SubEclipse site via 'New Remote Site' if it isn't present http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.2.x/ ) or add a plug in that requires the JDT.
- Click finish.
- Check SubEclipse (or other plug in) and in the Europa discovery site check "Eclipse Java Development Tools" under "Java Development" .
- Click next and complete the wizard.
Thanks that did the trick.
I also am having issues with Beta 2 in that I cannot install CFElipse because I am being told that:-
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) - org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ui (2.3.0.v200706262000) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.jdt.core".
I had uninstalled the previous version and followed all the instructions precisely...
The same error also stops me installing the