2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2014 5:02 AM by benjaminniemczyk

Adding Survey Results to your Confirmation Message Page

SQURL43

I'm using the the free plan of FormsCentral and have built a survey that has multiple choice radio buttons as the answers to questions. Once the survey is completed is there a way to display what answers were chosen for each question on the Confirmation Message page? We are trying to show the user, that has taken the survey, which answers he/she chose without going back.

Our ultimate goal is to generate a rating for each user that categorizes them into a range (ex. High, Medium or Low). Let me know if you need a better explanation.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Adding Survey Results to your Confirmation Message Page
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

With the paid account you could send them an email receipt /w data after they submit so that they have a record of their submission. Again, this is only available for paid account. Even with a paid account there is no way to show the submitted data in the confirmation page.

You can show the published response table or summary report after the submission (using a redirect URL - paid account only again) with all the data aggreated but I don't think this is what you are looking for.

If I understand what you want to do with the rating... you can only generate your rating in the View Responses Tab by adding a column and using formulas to figure out from the data what the rating should be. Again this can't be done automatically to show the rating in the confirmation page.

Gen

• 2. Re: Adding Survey Results to your Confirmation Message Page
            benjaminniemczyk

Hi, how do you show the published response summary after the submission using a redirect URL? Can the summary be published on our website and updated in real time when a submission is made?

Thanks