1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 9, 2013 8:58 PM by KCoverick

Pop-up flex-slider help needed for newbie

KCoverick

I need to do something I have never done before and not sure it is possible. Getting to many options on the net, so not sure which would be best.

This is a screenshot of page I am working on.galleryscreenshot.jpg

What I need to be able to do is this.  I want to be able to click on one of the categories, example "Exteriors" which is in a div. and have it open a flexslider so I can put

our exterior pictures in it.  Then close it and be able to click on a different category and do the same.  I want the flexslider to be good size and  somewhat in the center of the screen. I can adjust size and content.  I just am at a loss as to how to open flexslider by clicking div (Exteriors).

I am working with Dreamweaver CS6, on a fluid grid layout.  Thanks in advance for any help

I like the flexslider in the adobe widget browser and have it in my widgets, if that helps?

• 1. Re: Pop-up flex-slider help needed for newbie
          KCoverick Level 1

After doing some looking around on the web, I was wondering if anyone knows if this would work...

Set up a modal box to open when customer "clicks"  Exteriors.   Inside that modal I could have the flexslider.

Newbie grasping a straws.  I am needing some help really really bad.  I don't want to go bald. (from pulling out my hair)

Thanks again for ANY ideas.