This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- What version of Premiere Pro? Include the minor version number (e.g., Premiere Pro CS5.5 with the 5.5.2 update).
- Have you installed the recent updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.) yes
- What operating system? This should include specific minor version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.6.8"---not just "Mac". mac 0sx 10.8.4
- What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime". AVCHD
- If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)? No messages
- What were you doing when the problem occurred? Literally just opened and the footage was conforming and it shuts down everytime.
- Has this ever worked before? The new cc software hasnt worked at all.
- What other software are you running? Premiere pro CS6, Audition 5.5, encore and media encoder.
- Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed?
- Tell us about your computer hardware. Be especially certain to tell us about third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, MOTU).
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 20 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
- Are you using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration? Nope
- Does the problem only happen with your final output, with previews, or both? Program does not open i cannot tell..