2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 4:13 PM by jomilo_66

Can the email receipt include skip/logic text?

jomilo_66

I want the email receipt that goes to the submitter (form filler) to include all the information related to the form, not just the questions and the answers. For example, I want to be able to ask a customer a 'yes or no' question. If they select "yes," then I display a text message related to that answer. If they select "no," then I will display a text message related to that answer. The problem is, when the email is sent to the submitter, that email only contains the questions and the answers, it does not provide the skip/logic text that was triggered.

So, for a specific, though made-up, example: I want to ask the question: "Do you like kittens?" If the user selects "yes," then the text I display could be: "We have 10 kittens in stock. But you have to call now because they're running out." On the other hand, if the user selects "no," then the text I display could be: "Not to worry. We have a lot more than just kittens to choose from. We have dogs and birds too." Okay, that's fine and dandy for when the form is filled out. But now when the form is completed, and the user is sent an email receipt, all his email will include is the question: "Do you like kittens?" and the answer to that question; yes or no. The additional information that is very relevant to his selection is not provided - it's completely lost.

Does the functionality exist where the email receipt can include the skip/logic text? Am I missing something? Is this something that can be added soon? I need this ability. If the feature does not exist or will not be added soon, I will be forced to look elsewhere for software that accomplishes this.