4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2013 12:10 PM by Genevieve Laroche

Grading Rubric

Tondini

I'd like to make a rubric to be used for grading.  The form should:  have two column fors meets and doesn't meet.  Depending on which item you check, the item will award points and have space for a comment.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

• 1. Re: Grading Rubric
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

I am not sure FormsCentral can do what you want to achieve.

It is possible to use conditional show/hide logic (paid subscription only) to show the points and the comment box after each choice has been made. You won't be able to show the cumulative points (as FormsCentral doesn't support calculations on the form itself). You also can't prevent people from changing their answers as they fill out the form (of maximum points).

You can do the cumulative point calculations in the Response Table (by adding a column manually and use formulas).

Gen

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Grading Rubric
            Tondini Level 1

Thank you.   I'll do some looking in to the response table to see if I can get it work.

• 3. Re: Grading Rubric
              Tondini Level 1

Here's an idea of what I am trying to do.  We are evaluating online courses and want to provide feedback to our instructors.  rubric section.png

• 4. Re: Grading Rubric
                Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to present feedback to the filler as they are filling out the form OR do you want to present feedback to the filler right after they submit the form OR do you want to present an overall summary report of all the responses after the form has been completed by everyone.

Gen