• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop outline from hiding

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published a Presenter file from PowerPoint and when I launch it, things work fine except when you minimize the browser window below a certain point, the outline or TOC hides and you are left with just the slide itself.  Is there a way to prevent this from happening?  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2013 Aug 09, 2013

Hi,

This is by design. It turns into full screen mode when window is re-sized after certain limit.

This is done to make the content visible visible clearly always , and hide the sidebar.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the theme editor, disable mode switching with the presentation in Default mode. Then it will show the side bar no matter what size window is used to display the presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma, I tried that, and it still disappears once I get it sized down enough.  If you increase it, it will reappear though. Just trying to prevent people doing the learning the headache if for some reason they decrease the window size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is by design. It turns into full screen mode when window is re-sized after certain limit.

This is done to make the content visible visible clearly always , and hide the sidebar.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Alpi, I figured that but was hoping:). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources