5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2013 10:37 AM by Pattie F

Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel

Stephen Earley

I had tried to export 50 photos (the monthly limit) to Revel of which 21 uploaded, then I received a message of export failed "try again later".  Over the next week, I have continued to try to Export a single (a test) jpg photo from Elements 11 to Revel using the Export function, but continue to get the same error message.  My monthly 50 photo limit has not been reached but I continue to be unable to Export to Revel.  What do I need to do to be able to Export the additional 29 photos?

• 1. Re: Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Are all of the 50 files you are trying to import to Revel .jpg files?Are any of them duplicates of the ones you already uploaded? You are correct that you have only uploaded 21 files this month so far so you should still have 29 remaining.

Pattie

• 2. Re: Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel
            Stephen Earley Level 1

Patti,

Thank you for your response.  The 50 were setup in a single export that quit after the 21. They are jpg being exported through Elements 11. I haven't been able to figure out what is going wrong. Could all 50 been tagged as having been uploaded before the stop after the 21st?  If so is there a way to "reset" the ones that did not upload?

Thanks,

Stephen

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

• 3. Re: Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel

Just to check if it is an Elements/Revel issue or a Revel uploading issue, can you go to adoberevel.com or to a mac or iOS app and see if you can upload a photo? That will help us narrow it down.

Pattie

• 4. Re: Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel
                Stephen Earley Level 1

Pattie,

I went to adoberevel.com and tried to upload the same picture directly (also several other pictures later) to get an error message that it was not uploaded because it is a duplicate.  Therefore, the problem must be at the revel level.

Any ideas of what I can do?  This photo is not uploaded and I could not find it in revel.

Thanks,

Stephen

• 5. Re: Elements 11 fails to Export to Revel

As a test, please try to upload a file to revel that you are certain is not there and that you have never tried to upload before. Use adoberevel.com rather than Elements for the test so we can narrow down if uploads are working in any case for you. Please let me know if this works.

Is it possible that you have the same photos in different albums in Elements and that you are actually trying to upload the same file again to Revel?  Are you trying to upload a file to Revel that has the same filename as another one in there, such as a generic name created by a camera?

Pattie