1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2013 7:54 AM by ranielse

Editing the Lighthouse summit text

Maria.Elling

Thanks for the tutorial. It was quite easy to follow and managed to complete most of the stages.

The last bit, specifically Lighthouse summit text, I did manage to write, but I was not able to color the text. Additionally, when I was inserting the logo, I accidentally hit enter too early and then was not able to use the handles for resizing, so I had to reinsert the file again (There must be an easier way?).

Can you help?

many thanks!

Maria

• 1. Re: Editing the Lighthouse summit text
          ranielse Adobe Employee

@Maria,

Thanks for the feedback; I'm glad to hear you liked the tutorial.

Regarding text color, I was able to color the text using two different methods (and I'll bet there are more):

* Select the text tool, highlight the text by click&drag with the mouse, click the color palette in the text toolbar, and select a color (changes the highlighted text)

* Select/move the text with the Move tool, click the text tool, click the color palette in the text toolbar, and select a color (changes all the text)

Regarding the logo, I was able to resize by clicking the logo with the Move-tool cursor, and selecting Edit>Transform>Scale

Hope this helps,

Randy Nielsen

Product Integration Manager, Creative Cloud Learning & Training

Adobe