25 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2013 6:25 AM by andy jxm

Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?

andy jxm

I uploaded a short test video showing my camera in the mirror.

The video camera is a Sony HDR-CX320E (the ‘E’ for Europe)

The camera settings were;

Recording  = Standard HQ

Frame rate = 50i

HD / MP4 Standard = HD

X-V color = ON

The project settings in PE9 were set to

Pal           (I'm in the UK)

AVCHD

1080i 25

When I get the media and drag it to the time line PE9 is happy with it, I don’t get asked if I want to change the project settings.

So far so good... Untitled-1.jpg

In the first screen clip above you’ll see the round lens surround of my camaraas seen recorded in the mirror.

Then, below, I took a ‘freeze frame’ snap in the usual way and ticked (checked) the ‘Edit in Photoshop after inserting’ box.

Untitled-2.jpg

And again, above, it's fine...  so far so good...

Untitled-3.jpg

Above, this is how the ‘Freeze frame’ looks in the time lime, it looks perfectly normal.

But as you know when you request the editing in Photoshop Elements the image is opened immediately in the stills editing package  

photoshop image test_FF_2.jpg

Above,  this is the problem I get.

This is how I see the image in Photoshop Elements

The image aspect ratio has changed making it imposable to do any practical editing.

If I do edit the image, the aspect ratio is returned to normal when the image is seen in the time lime and main display.

I’ve tried rendering the ‘freeze frame’ image before calling for it to be edited in Photoshop but that doesn’t make any difference.

By the way the above camera and project settings work fine in all other respects and if I add graphics they are in the correct position when I upload my videos to YouTube (I have to upload to YouTube using HD 1920 X 1080 otherwise the graphics are misplaced)

So what am I doing wrong guys?

Kind Regards ... Andy

• 1. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
          streamthis Level 1

Not sure about Elements, but in regular photoshop there is a setting for correcting this. Go to Image>Pixel Aspect Ratio and select the one that matches your source footage.

• 2. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
            andy jxm Level 1

Hi. Thanks for the input.

I’ve looked at the notion of changing the aspect ratio via Image/resize and there’s nothing there to help me.

I could alter the scale or transform it manually but I guess I’d have to alter it back again before saving it and I don’t think that would be very satisfactory.

I reckon there has to be an easier answer as hopfully the two parts of the Photoshop package work together?

I never had this problem when I used my Fiji S7000 or Kodak Zi8, so maybe it’s something to do with Sony’s format.

Kind Regards ... Andy

• 3. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
              andy jxm Level 1

Update... there is a pull down ‘Aspect Ratio’ selection box in Premier Elements, top left hand side but no matter what I select there it doesn’t have any influence of the image, the image remains compressed from side to side.

The (still) image has what I guess you’d call an ‘interlaced’ appearance i.e. it looks as if successive lines are slightly misplaced to the left and right giving vertical lines a saw tooth appearance.  

Regards ... Andy

• 4. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                streamthis Level 1

Oh, I just now realized you are editing with Premiere Elements.  Might have better luck on that forum.

Meanwhile, this probably won't help, but...

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS09e4b3c48f3a79fc19b622510385d4355c-7f 95.html

• 5. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                  andy jxm Level 1

I beg your pardon, I didn’t realise I was in the wrong place, I wonder if  there’s an easy way to move this query over?

Can a moderator transfer it for me?

Regards ... Andy

• 6. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                    Jim_Simon Level 8

[Moved to Premiere Elements forum.]

• 7. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                      Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I actually write about this in my book, Andy. It has to do with the way Premiere Elements outputs your video. By default, it outputs the video as is -- and, in this case, you're using video that has non-square pixels (most likely 1440x1080 pixels in a 1920x1080 pixel video frame).

You should be able to get a square pixel image from your video by Publish & Share/Computer/Still Image and selecting the preset for JPEG 1920x1080 rather than using the Freeze Frame tool.

• 8. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy,

When I first saw your post, I thought you were using as source 1920 x 1080 16:9 @ 25 interlaced frames per second and was puzzled by your results.

SG picked up on your use of 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9 @ 25 interlaced frames per second which was at the core of your issue.

You may want to check out the following online article on square and non square pixels.

http://library.creativecow.net/articles/gerard_rick/pixel_madness.php

But, if your camera allows you to shot 1920 x 1080 16:9 (square pixels) and you use it instead for your freeze frame in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1, you should not run into this problem. You might want to consider how you want to structure your work if you want to do significant editing of these frame grabs.

a. work with the 1920 x 1080 source and Premiere Elements Freeze Frame tool (bmp) with edits in Photoshop Elements 9

or

b. export a Timeline frame via Share/Computer/Image as JPEG HD 1920 x 1080 and then import that jpg into Photoshop Elements 9 for your edits. Reimporting the edited jpg into Premiere Elements for your video project.

or

c. other

ATR

• 9. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                          andy jxm Level 1

Hi Steve thanks for the input, I don’t have (as far as I can see) the option to ‘Publish & Share/computer/Still image’ instead of using the Freeze Frame tool.

I wonder if the command you mention it for the full package, I'm using Premier Elements 9 and I think I’ve searched everywhere for the option you’ve mentioned but can’t find it.

So, I don’t seem to have any other option to grab a frame other than ‘Freeze Frame’

What I did try from Freeze Frame was, rather than use the ‘Insert into movie’ I used the ‘Export’ option and put the image on my desktop,  I  then opened it with Photoshop Elements from there. That still gave me the same incorrect aspect ratio.  

I appreciate the root of the error is the footage I'm starting with so maybe I reed to re-visit my camera setting options.

Kind Regards ... Andy   

• 10. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                            andy jxm Level 1

Hi, thanks again ATR for your input, maybe I'm old-fashioned but I do wish you’d use a first name as I don’t feel right addressing you as ATR it sounds far too impersonal, but, in any event I'm very grateful for you assistance and I guess you can be the invisible man/woman if you choose. As I say I am grateful for your help.

Thanks for the link, I haven’t read it all yet but hope to later today.

Again being a bit old-fashioned I was rather hoping that PE9 would have sorted the problem out for itself given that there must be a credible way of moving what looks like a normal image from one part of the package to the other.

Stop press... I’ve just got my brain into gear, re-read your instructions and found the saving method you suggested and it works!

Obviously it’s a little more long winded than using ‘Freeze Frame and insert into move’ but it works.

Thank you.

Kind Regards ... Andy

• 11. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                              andy jxm Level 1

Hi again Steve

I have to apologise, when I first read your note at 6:00 am this morning I hadn’t got my head into gear and I couldn’t find the option you were talking about in PE9 and I was focusing on the word ‘Publish’ which doesn’t appear in PE9 (as far as I can see) it was only after reading the same instructions from ATR that the penny finally dropped and I tried it and it works fine. So sorry for misinterpreting your instructions first time around, put it down to an age thing, heaven only knows what I'll be like when I lose all of my marbles.

Thank you.

Kind Regards ... Andy

• 12. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                andy jxm Level 1

Dear ATR /Steve...

Confidence it what I have when I'm not in possession of all of the facts, I truly thought that the option proposed by yourself and Steve Grisetti was right but now I’ve looked again I find that the aspect ratio still isn’t right. The only option (in the ‘share/computer’ route) that gives me the correct aspect ratio is when I use the share option and ‘image’ with the preset ‘JPEG-NTSC-SD’

That gives me a normal looking image (in PE9) but it has the letterbox black lines at the top and bottom. So when I reintroduce the edited still back into the movie it’s a smaller image but it looks normal apart from the letterbox lines above and below the image. I could enlarge the image again to fill the screen but I'm assuming that, that will mean I have a reduced resolution, given that I would have lost the pixel count that the two black lines took up.

So I'm sort of back to square one.  I guess it’s going to be a case of looking at the camera settings and getting it right to begin with.

Thanks for the input guys.

Kind Regards ... Andy

Here’s the image that I re-imported back into the movie

Image saved as  JPEG NTSC SD.jpg

Image saved as  JPEG NTSC SD

The size could be pulled to full size but the image quality has diminished significantly

• 13. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                  andy jxm Level 1

Hi Steve, man this is difficult, I thought I had the answer but please see my comment to ATR below, starting with ... ‘Confidence it what I have when I'm not in possession of all of the facts...’

All the best ... Andy

• 14. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?

In earlier versions of Premiere Elements, like yours, you use Share/Computer/Still Image and follow the instructions I gave you above.

• 15. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy,

Thanks for the follow up posts.

As per SG's instructions...this should be working for you with your description of your workflow

a. Project Preset and Source Media...1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9

b. With the video on the Timeline, Share/Computer/Image and preset = JPEG HD 1920 x 1080.

If you import that jpg 1920 x 1080 16:9 into a Photoshop Elements project or look at it in the computer viewer, it should present as is 1920 x 1080 16:9

I have Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and have road tested the route.

What is the status on you switching to 1920 x 1080 as your camera shooting mode so that you will avoid this type of problem if you do a lot of freeze frames and want to use Premiere Elements Photoshop Elements integration to edit those freeze frames.

Looking forward to your results.

ATR

• 16. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                        andy jxm Level 1

Hi again, well it looks like you’ve managed to correct the operator error at this end.

I’ve recently learnt a new acronym (new to me anyway) and it’s ‘Picnic’ for  ‘Problem In Chair Not In Computer’

But I guess that ‘Computer’ could be swapped for ‘Camera’

I found that when I record in what Sony call on the camera display,  ‘High Quality- FH’ or ‘Highest Quality -FX’ modes then any ‘freeze frames’ have the correct aspect ratio when viewed in Photoshop Elements 9

But, if I use what’s called ‘Standard Quality -HQ’ or ‘Long Time -LP’ then the freeze frame images are squeezed in at the sides when seen in PE9

I have the option to record in either interlaced or de-interlaced mode, now this raises other question.

For the sort of work I'm doing I can’t see a huge difference between interlaced and de-interlaced clips.  I'm only really interested in making technical videos for YouTube and there’s usually nothing moving very quickly and if I need close detail I normally close in during videoing rather than in the editing.

Question... As I only know what things look on my monitor, I'm wondering if, (for the benefit of others with maybe better monitors,)  should I be recoding in de-interlaced mode or does YouTube apply some form of de-interlacing to our clips anyway?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Kind Regards... Andy 

• 17. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?

It doesn't matter which you record in. Though, if you're going to edit in version 9, I'd definitely recommend you stick to interlaced 60i.

When you output your video for YouTube, you should then select a deinterlaced output format. This FAQ shows you how to output the best format for YouTube in version 9 using Share/Computer/MOV with a custom output preset.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/623549

• 18. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy,

Bottom line: 1080i vs 1080p, do the mini test runs to see what works best for you.

When you upload a video to YouTube, the video is converted to a flash video. From what I have read, YouTube uses an automatic deinterlacer on progressive (no fields) as well as interlaced (fields). And, some complain about that negative effects of that automatic deinterlacing on their progressive video which should be needing any deinterlacing.

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/P1g4uVahjbU

Based on all that, for 1920 x 1080 16:9 destined for YouTube, I would probably be shooting 1080i (1920 x 1080 16:9 @ interlaced frames per second).

But, I would ask "is your camera offering you the option to shoot 1080p or is it captureding 1080i and offering to deinterlace it for you in the camera before transfer of the video to your computer?

I think an interesting point to remember is that when you use your camera's photos (not freeze frame from video) in one of your projects, the matter of deinterlaced interlaced should not factor in since those photos do not have fields. It is when you use freeze frame images derived from interlaced video that the matter of deinterlace becomes a consideration.

http://www.neuron2.net/LVG/interlacing.html

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need clarification on anything that I have written.

Thank you for the follow up.

ATR

• 19. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

SG

I saw your latest post only after I had posted mine.

In view of your comments on the matter, have you not run into this YouTube automatic deinterlacer which is applied to progressive as well as interlaced video uploads to it from within the Premiere Elements  ... /Online/YouTube?

ATR

• 20. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                andy jxm Level 1

Hi there, well I did think that Steve G’s pointer to the FAQ for YouTube uploads was going to be the answer but it’s not working for me. It works but the graphics are misplaced.  I’ve spent most of the day trying different uploads to YouTube.

I'm looking for the best good picture quality that doesn’t take forever to upload but whatever method I use it must work well with graphics, nothing fancy you understand.

I make videos about old radios and things like that and I frequently use the pencil that’s in the clip art library or I use my own graphics to point or identify a particular component.  When I use QuickTime the graphics are misplaced and there’s some combing, when I use Windows Media the main image is OK and the graphics are in the right place but there’s a lot of combing on the graphics.

Whatever YouTube does to the video it doesn’t create any real noticeably bad effect but having said that I'm not making ‘sports’ videos so I can use interlaced or progressive mode.

Even though I’ve kept a record of the trials I’m beginning to lose the plot now, but I think the best all-round compromise so far is unloading to YouTube from PE9 in HD 1920X1080 and recording either interlaced or progressive mode. The only real bugbear with this is I can’t upload a video of more than 15 minutes from PE9 and that really cramps my style.

I'm sure there will be an answer but I'm still struggling.

Kind Regards ... Andy

• 21. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy

Could you post an example of what you mean by "graphics are misplaced".

I am not sure if you are getting into the matter of square vs non square pixels when you are creating graphics for your video presentation. The following online articles goes to that type of thing.

http://library.creativecow.net/articles/gerard_rick/pixel_madness.php

The answer to the 15 minute limit for YouTube upload from your Premiere Elements (or any version to date) is found by exporting your Timeline to file saved to the computer hard drive and then uploading that file at the YouTube web site where I believe YouTube will let you upload more than 15 min video.

Please review the above and perhaps then explore graphic sizing alternatives that might help the situation.

Thanks.

ATR

• 22. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                    andy jxm Level 1

Hi thanks for the link.

OK on the 15 minute limit, I undestand that I have to work outside of PE9 for longer videos, but the issue remains with the misplaced graphics.

The test I do to check ratio and graphics is as follows.

Recording in either High Quality or Best Quality on my Sony HDR-CX320, first I video an image that has a circle and a square . The circle gives me an at-a-glance confirmation that the aspect ratio is correct. The square is used for alignment.

Within PE 9 I take a freeze frame shot and look at it in Elements and again confirm that the circle is round ie the aspect ratio is correct in Elements.

Then back in the video editor I apply a graphic over the still image, for instance I use the clip art image of a pencil and I set it out to trace the square that I drew with the tip of the graphic pencil.

So, now when I run the video in PE9 I have the video of the square and circle followed by the still of the same and over the still the pencil fatefully traces the outline of the square.

Now if I upload this image to YouTube using ‘High Definition for YouTube 1920 X1080’    I'll get exactly what I saw in PE9

So far so good?

Now, if I take exactly the same edited video, no changes or alterations and I go down the save to computer route and save the video as either Windows media, QuickTime or adobe flash player I have a problem when I play back the video.

For instance, Microsoft AVI gives me a circle that is I little wider than it should be and the graphic pencil trace drops lower than the bottom edge of the square.

Same thing with QuickTime the graphics pencil drop below the bottom of the box and above the top of the box

If I use Windows media HD 720 25 (remember I'm in the UK and my camera is European and designed to work with PAL and 50 hz)   with this mode the graphics pencil fitfully follows the outline of the box but the graphics pencil suffers from coming quite badly and the main image suffers a bit from combing. The circle is truly round and the square is correctly traced.

In each of the above cases there has been no change to the source material.  I have tryed the Windows media HD 720 25 where I have de-interlaced the graphic pencil but it didn’t make any difference to the combing.

So that’s where I am at the moment, if I don’t use PE9 to upload to YouTube I can have more than 15 minutes with misplaced graphics or correctly placed graphics but poor quality videos with coming.

If I didn’t want the moving graphics there wouldn’t be a problem.

If that’s not clear I'll make some videos and post then on YouTube for you to look at.

Kind Regards .. Andy   

• 23. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy,

Thanks for all the details.

I will go over your details and experiment with them first hand. Then I will let you know what I think needs to be done to get what you are looking for.

ATR

• 24. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Andy,

Repeated your workflow. No problems found in results obtained. So, let me go into detail on what I did. I used all PAL settings.

1. Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1

Project Preset = PAL DSLR 1080p DSLR 1080p25

In this project I created a green circle next to a scaled down square image. I used a crayon clip art from the project and keyframed its Motion/Position property to give the illusion of the crayon going around the edges of the square image.

Next I uploaded that Timeline to YouTube via Premiere Elements 9.0's Share/Online/YouTube with Presets = PAL - High Definition Video for YouTube 1920 x 1080.

This is the link to that YouTube video viewing at YouTube.

http://youtu.be/trQgLoanHzI

2. Next I took that Timeline and exported it to Windows Media Video 9.wmv  from Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 Share/Computer/Windows Media. The settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab are represented in the following screenshot.

WMV Export Settings.JPG

I uploaded that Windows Media Video 9.wmv (1920 x 1080 16:9 @ 25 progressive frames per second) to YouTube at the YouTube web site and the following is the link to the video there.

http://youtu.be/XvqfMlogNUQ

3. Next I took the Timeline and exported it to a H.264.mov file via Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1's Share/Computer/QuickTime with Presets = PAL DV 16:9 and changed the settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab to look like the screenshot below

QuickTime Export Settings.JPG

That H.264.mov file (1920 x 1080 16:9 @ 25 progressive frames per second) was then uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site. And, the link to that video there is

http://youtu.be/eOjr37RBhGQ

You will note that the crayon stays its course around the square and the circle is not distorted. Any irregularities with the path of the crayon can be attributed to my rushed keyframing. I made no special YouTube settings at YouTube, just hit the Upload button and let YouTube do the rest.

Some things of note:

a. Make sure of all your settings under the Advanced Button of the preset for Share/Computer/

b. When keyframing, check out what interpolation method being used by right clicking the actual keyframes in the Motion Panel expanded Show/Hide Keyframes area.

Please review and see if you can determine how we may be differing in our workflows.

As an after thought, I repeat "1", but this time set the Share/Online/YouTube preset to Flash Video for YouTube Widescreen. The following is the link to that video at YouTube

http://youtu.be/TkVb50IOY8k

Please review.

Thanks.

ATR

1 person found this helpful
                                                        • 25. Re: Aspect ratio problems from ‘freeze frame’ What am I doing wrong?
                                                          andy jxm Level 1

Hi again

I’ve made a series of tests as follows

Camera = Sony HDR-CX320

Recorded in High Quality FH  50fps

PE9 project settings for editing

Pal/AVCHD/ Full HD 1080i 25

In this test the outer frame boxes (1080 X 1920) should match the frame of the screen, the red arrow should accurately trace the edges of the square box, the swinging pencil should give an indication of any combing. If you stop the video

Video Test C1  http://youtu.be/tvdKqNbLfQw  using the preset ‘High Definition for YouTube 1920X1080’.

Uploaded to YouTube from Premiere Elements 9 using the preset ‘High Definition for YouTube 1920X1080’.

Result

The image quality is good and the arrow faithfully traces the square box.

Video Test C2  http://youtu.be/1WwBJDT_Nd0

using the preset ‘Flash Video for YouTube’

Same footage as used in the first test (C1)

Uploaded to YouTube from Premiere Elements 9 using the preset ‘Flash Video for YouTube’

Without changing the anything

Result

The image quality is poor and the arrow tracing the square is drastically misplaced.

Video Test C3  http://youtu.be/_EEA6CBeN9w

using the preset ‘PAL High Definition for YouTube 1920X1080’.

Same footage as used in the first test.

Uploaded to YouTube from Premiere Elements 9 using the preset ‘PAL High Definition for YouTube 1920X1080’.

Result

The image quality is good and the arrow faithfully traces the square box.

OK so that’s what I get from uploading to YouTube direct from Premiere Elements 9 I can get adequate image quality and so long as I use a ‘High Definition’ preset the graphics are correctly placed but I ‘m limited to less than 15 minutes

Video Test C4  http://youtu.be/svW1FrvPfFM 

saved to my computer using the setting you suggested

the PE9 presets ‘Windows Media/preset cable, modem, DSL/advanced/windows media 9/ encoding passes 2/ width 1920, height 1080/fps 25/ Bit mode variable and unconstrained/ square pixels/ 

And then uploaded to YouTube from the YouTube site where there’s nothing to alter.

Same footage as used in the first test (C1)

Result

The graphics are correctly positioned and the image quality is poor but this means I can now upload videos of more than 15 minutes.  Thank you.

There is still an issue though, if you look at the ‘after-burn’ left by the sweeping pencil particularly at the end of the sequence you’ll see it leaves ghost of yellow trace a bit like a RADAR screen.  And there’s some pixilation of the white card/background. 

Video Teat C5  

There isn’t a link to test C5.  I can’t get it to go to YouTube, their must be a problem with what I'm doing

i saved it From PE9 via

Save to my computer from PE9 using presets you suggested

Share to  Computer/QuickTime/ PAL 16:9/ advanced/ video tab/video codec H.264/width 1920/height 1080/Quality 100/frame progressive/aspect square pixels / 

Playback on my computer is rubbish the sound and video hesitates

I set it to upload while I had lunch and an hour later it was still stuck trying to upload to YouTube. On cheeking I found it’s probably because the Audio and video tracks are different lengths, I had no soundtrack where the still image was inserted into the clip.

See the screen shot.

I’ve added sound track to fill the *** but still have a problem tyring to play it on my computer.

I notice that you ahd   'no Audio'  in your clip

Stereo.jpg

Above this is what I have set (Stereo)

and again above this is the sound tab as I have it set.

The clip played a bit better on my computer but not right, it played in fits and starts.

I thought I’d see if it would upload but I cancelled the third attempt to upload test of C5 as it said it was going to take 71 minutes but wasn’t counting down.

ACC sound.jpg

Above, I’ve changed the audio codec to ACC as suggested by the YouTube fault finder. I can now play it on my computer but when I tried to upload it from YouTube it was going to take over an hour to up load the 14 second video so I cancelled that as surly that can’t be right, I could process wet film quicker than that.

So, although I can upload longer videos I'm not happy with the quality so I'm still doing something wrong.

Thank you for all of your efforts. I'm going to read all that you sent again and see what’s happening.

Kind Regards ... Andy