3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 12:19 PM by Pattie F

Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!

micon1821

What happened to my Photoshop/element photos? They were supposedly migrated, but I don't see them! I have no albums in my Revel account.I had a paid subscriiption and it was cancelled back in or around February, and told that the photos would be moved over to REVEL...Can anyone help me to get them back?

• 1. Re: Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Michael-

Is it possible you logged into Photoshop.com with a different email, or is it possible that you did not set up your Elements to sync with Photosho.com? These are the two main reasons users can not find their files.

The Photoshop.com account created in 2009 with the email you use to log in to this forum has no files in it, and therefore, nothing migrated to the Revel account with the same login. You do have a Revel account with the same login, but it is also empty since nothing migrated.

Pattie

• 2. Re: Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!
            micon1821 Level 1

First, thanks Pattie for following up with me. I am going to check my backed up hard drives to see if my photoshop materials are on them. It will take me a few days, as I have only small amounts of time to research it at this time. maybe a break will come in a day or two for a determination.

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:45:52 -0700

To: micon1821@msn.com

Subject: Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!

Re: Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!

created by Pattie F in Photoshop.com Sharing and Storage - View the full discussion

Michael-

Is it possible you logged into Photoshop.com with a different email, or is it possible that you did not set up your Elements to sync with Photosho.com? These are the two main reasons users can not find their files.

The Photoshop.com account created in 2009 with the email you use to log in to this forum has no files in it, and therefore, nothing migrated to the Revel account with the same login. You do have a Revel account with the same login, but it is also empty since nothing migrated.

Pattie

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5587690#5587690

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5587690#5587690

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5587690#5587690. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop.com Sharing and Storage by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• 3. Re: Photoshop/Elements to Revel Photo Migration Problem!
              Pattie F Employee Moderator

My best guess is that you did not sync your Elements organizer to Photoshop.com before files migrated to Revel, and that is why your many photos are not in Revel. We can not find your files since it seems they never left your computer.

However.....

Since you were a paid subscriber to elements plus, you get a free one year subscription to revel premium (with unlimited uploads). Since you were a Elements Plus subscriber, you also get a free upgrade to Photoshop Elements 11.

Elements 11 has connectivity with Revel. So, you should be able to install the free elements 11 upgrade, import your organizer from the older version, and upload as many files as you like into Revel with your free premium subscription!

To claim your upgrade, go to this page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password to get your Photoshop Elements 11 serial number.

http://elements11_for_revel.photoshop.com/

I hope this makes you feel a little better!

Pattie

1 person found this helpful