4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2013 11:27 PM by Mylenium

    Recreating this (particle?) effect in AE.

    osubigtimefan Level 1

      Hey guys, I recently posted on a Photoshop forum looking how to replicate the effect below. A member said it was called a "particle" effect created in After Effects.




      I'm looking to replicate the green swirling/smoke/fractal looking design.


      It's used throughout their design here: http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/


      Any help on creating this?