5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2013 10:51 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Problem with opening My forms

Palloisland

I cant open formcentral - it just keep on going - pleace wait - your form files are being loaded - and nothing happends ?? What to do ??

• 1. Re: Problem with opening My forms
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

It this with FormsCentral for Acrobat desktop application installed with Arcobat XI or is this in the browser when you go to https://formscentral.acrocat.com?

Can you try in the browser if your issue is with the desktop application and let me know if you have the same problem.

Gen

• 2. Re: Problem with opening My forms
            Palloisland Level 1

Hello Gen!

I can open Formscentral in the browser but then all my foms are gone but

one - one line form - ??

Pall

• 3. Re: Problem with opening My forms

Hi Pall,

I just wanted to confirm that you are using the desktop application and not the browser. The reason you don't see the other forms is probably because they are all local forms. Only the desktop app can see those.

If you open the desktop version, FormsCentral for Acrobat, can you go to the Help > About FormsCentral? This will show the About Dialog. There is a version in the bottom left corner of that dialog. Can you send that to me?

Thanks

Gen

• 4. Re: Problem with opening My forms
                Palloisland Level 1

Hello Gen!

Im back to work - can this version you ask for be - Build 1.0:727532-A

Before this problem started I was creating a document - and when i wanted

to close - the computer said there is not enough space - and I closed

anyway - and next time - this problem started!

Thanks

Pall

• 5. Re: Problem with opening My forms

Do you know if you have limitted local storage on your machine? FormsCentral uses the local storage a lot to update the application.

Can you please try this for me :

• FIRST, Close FormsCentral for Acrobat desktop application
                  • If you are on a windows machine, open a Command Prompt window and type : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\FormsCentral\FormsCentralForAcrobat.exe" -repair
                  • If you are on a mac machine, open a Terminal window and type : /Applications/Adobe\ Acrobat\ XI\ Pro/FormsCentral\ For\ Acrobat.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ FormsCentral -repair
                  • This should launch FormsCentral for Acrobat (if it doesn't then launch the application manually)
                  • In FormsCentral For Acrobat go to Help > Check for Updates...
                  • Choose "Update now and restart the application". Then click "OK". Then click "Restart".
                  • This should close and reopen the application (if it doesn't relaunch automatically then launch the application manually)

Let me know what the version is (Help > About FormsCentral...) after those steps... or if you have any trouble going through these steps.

Hopefully you should be able to see your local forms and sign-in after this. If not then there might be something corrupted with one of your local files. We will look at those if you still have issues.

Sorry for the inconveniences

Gen