2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2008 7:53 AM by ginafromtampa

Red and gray diagonal hash marks on topics in Project Manager (RoboHelp 7)

ginafromtampa Level 1
      What do the red and gray diagonal hash marks mean on topics in Project Manager (RoboHelp 7)? Can't find it in the help.
        • 1. Re: Red and gray diagonal hash marks on topics in Project Manager (RoboHelp 7)
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi GinaL

The hash marks could mean different things. Could mean that conditions are applied (Conditional build tags) or could mean DHTML has been applied. Try hovering the hashed shading and see what the tooltip says.

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Red and gray diagonal hash marks on topics in Project Manager (RoboHelp 7)
            ginafromtampa Level 1
            Rick,

Yes, the tooltip does say the conditional build tags that are assigned. However, when you look at the Advanced tab of the Topic Properties, only one build tag might be checked (correctly) but the tool tips lists several. I noticed this when I generated FlashHelp and kept getting topics that weren't tagged for the output. In the html view, some of the topics still have old build tags that I had removed before I converted the RoboHelp X5 project to RoboHelp 7 when I recently upgraded. Here's an example of the html code, which should only say "Self_Service" as it is checked in the Topic Properties:

<meta name="build tags" content="Self_Service,3_Self_Servicer_Topics,3_Self_Servicer_Topics,3_Self_Servicer_Topic s,3_Self_Servicer_Topics,3_Self_Servicer_Topics,3_Self_Servicer_Topics">

So the folders that have a color triangle on the folder icon represent build tags as well.