8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 10:55 AM by Eman Fu

From not being submitted and redirected to paypal

mimbu Level 1

I have a form with a couple of items using the "collect payment" feature in forms central. however Im getting a message sang "PLEASE WAIT your form is being submitted to forms central and will be redirected to payola" however nothing is happening the form is not being submitted or redirected. it seem silk an issue with adobe formscentral server or system.

• 1. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Are you still having this issue? You can email the details to formscentral_feedback@adobe.com

Include in your email

- the description of the issue

- your browser and it version

- your operating system

- the url of the fillable form

- is this happening consistently for every fillers on any system?

Gen

• 2. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
            mimbu Level 1

the "collect payment" feature is not working. I am getting a message that sais "PLEASE WAIT your form is being submitted and will be redirected to paypal" It is happening everytime except the last time tried. however I was connected to wifi and not 4g. the form is on a mobile page: http://m12.us/limalimon/o/912

im using an android galaxy s2 for testing. tryed firefox and android browser using standard 3g and 4g connection but none work. 

we concentrate on mobile deployment if the collect payment feature doesnt work on mobile (which it should) we will not be able to keep formscentral account

SebastianGenevieve Laroche <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal

created by Genevieve Laroche in FormsCentral - View the full discussion

Are you still having this issue? You can email the details to formscentral_feedback@adobe.com

Include in your email

- the description of the issue

- your browser and it version

- your operating system

- the url of the fillable form

- is this happening consistently for every fillers on any system?

Gen

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5598437#5598437

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5598437#5598437

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5598437#5598437. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in FormsCentral by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• 3. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
              Eman Fu Adobe Employee

Hi,

I can reproduce the problem on my Galaxy Note 2 with Android browser and Firefox. When I used Chrome, it succeeded one time, but not redirecting on another time.

We will investigate the issue as soon as possible and get back to you when we have more information.

Thanks,

Eman Fu

Senior Computer Scientist

Adobe Systems Incorporated

• 4. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
                mimbu Level 1

Thank you. Being able to use "collect payment" on mobile devices is

absolutely necessary for formdCentral to compete with the platforms such as

Jotform. I would much rather keep FormsCentral if we can troubleshoot this

issue.

again

• 5. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
                  Eman Fu Adobe Employee

Hi,

When I tried to troubleshoot the problem, I found the redirection works fine now with the Android browser and Chrome on my Galaxy Note 2. Since we haven't changed anything yet, I guess the earlier glitch might be due to PayPal's temporary server problem. Could you also try it on your phone?

For Firefox, we seem to have bigger problem. You can see the form working fine if you ask the browser to request for Desktop contents. However, in the default mobile mode, the Checkout button is grayed out. I am not sure if you see the same symptom as I do. I will continue the investigation on Firefox.

Thanks,

Eman Fu

• 6. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
                    mimbu Level 1

Hi,

Yes it is working with the android browser now. I have another every

important issue. I really like forms central, I believe that it can do a

lot for our users specially the "collect payment" feature BUT it now being

able to calculate TAX on items makes the feature almost worthless unless

you are collecting payments for very simple things. IF there was a way to

have the TAX calculated then users would be able to build real Ecommerce

stores and Mstore like the one we are working on now.

I was told that it doest have that capability, why can't you build that in?

as a developer myself I would think it shouldn't be that hard.

• 7. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
                      Eman Fu Adobe Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know what you need. The taxt calculation is actually in our product roadmap, but compared with other features in our list, its priority is currently not that high to get the opportunity to be implemented yet. Please go to this link: http://forums.adobe.com/community/formscentral/payments?view=idea, search for Calculate Sales Tax, and vote for it, so that our product team knows which features get more demand.

Thanks,

Eman Fu

• 8. Re: From not being submitted and redirected to paypal
                        Eman Fu Adobe Employee

Hi,

Just would like to let you know we have found the problem in our javascript code that causes the grayed-out Proceed to Checkout button. We will release the fix to this bug in our 8/27 release.

Thanks,

Eman Fu