3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2013 10:58 AM by Marcelo A.Ventura

Illustrator CC  slow

Marcelo A.Ventura Level 1

Hello. I use a Macintosh with 8GB of RAM, processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, Mac OS X (version 10.6.8). I installed Illustrator CC and it worked normally. After doing the upgrade available in Adobe Application Manager, the software began to have problems. Illustrator CC does not respond to Quit command and it is always necessary to use "Force Quit". Furthermore, the software have slowed down when using any command and the commands is performed with a delay. For example, to move a simple object (like a square), the object is not moved at first. By applying the next command, like select another object, the previous command to move is done and the selection of another object is not performed. This delay is repeated  all the time with all the commands. I already uninstalled the program and installed it again and the problem remains. I wonder if there are any reports about this problem and how to fix it. I would like to inform that I have done all the procedures suggested in the adobe site.

Thank you for your kind attetion, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.