I'm using Robo 9 on a Win 7 machine. When I click Import, nothing happens. Odd thing is, if I go to an earlier version of the same project (April 2013), the Import works.
The reason I'm trying to import is I had to shut down Robo because it hung, and when I went back in, the four topics I had just renamed were marked with an X for deletion. When I tried to select them, they disappeared. But I can still see them in the folder when I use IE 8 to view the project. The Robo Project Manager just isn't seeing them.
Please check in case you have a corrupt CPD at your end. Go to Tools-- Options-- [Check] Clear Project cache before opening any project.
Can you locate these topics udner broken links, try restoring them from that location.
If it doesn't work, please add a screenshot or some more information about these topics and workflow
That worked! Yes, I had to delete a CPD file and check the Clear Project box in Robo before opening the project. I was able to restore the four topics from the Broken Links folder. Thanks so much for your help!