6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2018 11:19 AM by R Neil Haugen

White triangles on top corners

kiko2929

Hi there I'm new to Premiere so maybe this is an easy answer but i cannot figure out, i create a timelapse (.mov the purple clip) and when i add that to the timeline with other .mov clips from my gopro have this little white triangles like the left corner of the first clip in the timeline. With those triangles i cannot add transictions.

What did i do wrong?

Thanksmap giro.jpg

• 1. Re: White triangles on top corners
          shooternz Level 6

They indicate the limit or end of your clip.

Therefore ...there are no frames to make a transition from.

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: White triangles on top corners
            kiko2929 Level 1

Hi shooternz, how can i change that? make a longher clip and cut it before to put it in the timeline?

• 3. Re: White triangles on top corners
              shooternz Level 6

You roll the camera longer or you make your After Effects Composition longer etc..

You edit your shot within the limits eg within the head and the tai of the clip (asset) before you put it in the timeline (ex Source Monitor).

You can edit (adjust) the edit points in the timeline as well.  This is editing basics.

• 4. Re: White triangles on top corners
                kiko2929 Level 1

Ok i got it. Thanks for your help!!

• 5. Re: White triangles on top corners
                  2ndJake

You are pompous and rude. He said that he was new to the program. Your knowledge of the jargon signifies nothing but vanity. People don't want the help of your kind.

• 6. Re: White triangles on top corners
                    R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Pulling up a five-year old thread to insult someone for volunteering help seems a bit ... terse, perhaps? ... to me.

Shooternz was one of the best helpers around here for many years. I've not seen a post from him for a year or two now. He was always short in his responses, but always direct and useful. This is a pro level program, so even newbies are expected to recognize that most people helping here aren't sitting in their home, but maybe taking a couple minute break while working to help others out. So responses tend to the short crisp side.

I tend to write longer, more detailed responses, the length of which ticks some people off. Shooternz and a couple others tend to use as few words as possible, which ticks some people off.

Both styles of response can contain all needed to get going.

And if ... while he was still 'active' here ... you needed significant help with a project problem, you wanted Shooternz involved. He was simply that knowledgeable, that ... useful.

Neil