I'm having a problem that other users have related here as well, but I squared it down to a single culprit - the Apple Magic Mouse
- Latest 24" iMac (just out of the box); latest Magic Mouse; all updates done (10.8.4)
- All CC updates applied
Reproducing the problem:
- Indesign opens fine.
- I can open documents and do whatever I want
- I select the text tool and draw a text frame; fill it with dummy text content.
Now the problems begin:
- I drag a handle of the text frame; the page spread moves a bit (a bad sign, why the spread is jumping around?) and the text won't reflow to the new frame settings - only after a double click. Two edges appear on the text frame - the old one and the new one, like if the mouse dragging event never finished.
- after this happens, I'm stuck in the classic "no undo, no save" state that is related by many other users with Indesign CC.
How I solve the problem:
- restart indesign, turn off magic mouse, use a normal usb mouse. Everything works just fine.
We are hearing about this issue from other users as well but most users encounter this issue while doing Drag-Drop operations. Could you please provide us the video which shows that Save/Save As enabled and then working with Magic mouse makes it disabled.
I have tried here on my Machine with magic mouse but could not reproduce it. May be I am missing something.