4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2013 9:06 PM by Curly321

    Need help with AE Effects

    Curly321 Level 1

      I'm wanting to use like a flicker/jitter effect in a project but I am not sure what it is called or how it is created. I have attched a link of a video I have seen it in. If you go straight to 2.25 seconds you will see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2Iii0Psao&list=TLyrg74vn6yKc.


      I also like the movement in the shaded corners of the background, how is this done??


      If could advise me further it would be greatly appreciated.


      Thanks in advance.