surendarappu Level 1

Hi

i encrypted my javascript but i want to run it in illustrator

can anyone know how to make it possible

Thank  you

Appu

• 1. Re: how to run my encrypted script
          Muppet Mark Level 5

If by encripted script you mean that you have exported it to a binary from the ESTK then you will need to change the default name of the file…

By default you will get a *.jsxbin file extension… While it will work just fine AI won't recognize a file with this name extension.

Just chop the bin off and you should be fine…? A case of Adobe not following it's own guidelines…

• 2. Re: how to run my encrypted script
            W_J_T Level 4

Or are you trying to use some other encyption type/method?

• 3. Re: how to run my encrypted script
              surendarappu Level 1

HI

yes

i have my own ecryption algorithm

• 4. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                W_J_T Level 4

surendarappu wrote:

Hi yes i have my own ecryption algorithm

What errors or problems are you having? It may be a case where Adobe's compiler/executor does not know how to handle it. You wrote your own encryption algorithm? Or you're using one you found online, if so which one? Regardless, post an example encrypted script.

• 5. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                  CarlosCanto Adobe Community Professional & MVP

i have my own ecryption algorithm

...then use your own decryption algorithm, don't they come in pairs?

• 7. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                    surendarappu Level 1

hello carlos

plz mind your words....................

i think you did not understand my question

i knew how to decrypt my script, my question was how to run the encrypted script in illustrator

if you know give me answer otherwise plz shut your mouth, i'm beginner for scripting in illustrator,but well experienced in cryptography

so plz give respect and take respect

• 8. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                      surendarappu Level 1

hi W_J_T

I think illustrator does not know how to handel, yes, i wrote the algorithm, i have good knowladge in cryptography, my qualification was mathematics and master in computer application, but when compared to you people i'm still begineer in adobe scripting..

i will manage how to run my script

thanks for your help

• 9. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                        W_J_T Level 4

Ok. I am very interested in this topic also, so if you need help let us know. I tried some general encryptions and they executed fine. I was going to test more advanced ones and see how they go. LIke Muppet Mark stated in Post #1, you can use the ETSK and output your script to a *.jsxbin file. Curious given your education/background, do you think you could decrypt a *.jsxbin encrypted file back to plain text code?

Also: Take it easy on CarlosCanto, he is one of the top contributors, extremely knowledgeable and very generous around here.

I don't think he meant any harm by it or was trying to be negative.

• 10. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                          CarlosCanto Adobe Community Professional & MVP

hmm, don't be so sensitive man...believe it or not, I've been trying to help you

• 11. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                            surendarappu Level 1

hi  carlos

yes i'm quite sensitive, i knew you helped me a lot i thank for that and respect your contribution for other users too

• 12. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                              surendarappu Level 1

Hi W_J_T

jsxbin file can be decrypt if you know the key used to encrypt

their are n number of algorithm to encrypt some algorith automatically generate private key to encrypt and in some case use may use some default key

• 13. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                                W_J_T Level 4

surendarappu wrote:

jsxbin file can be decrypt if you know the key used to encrypt their are n number of algorithm to encrypt some algorith automatically generate private key to encrypt and in some case use may use some default key

So since you mentioned above (posts 7 & 8) that you are well versed and educated in encryption and decryption, can you post the simple code example contained in this example code I made?

@JSXBIN@ES@2.0@MyBbyBnABMAbyBn0AIJBnASzEjWjBjShRBAneEiDjBjOhAftJCnASzEjWjBjShSCBneEjZjPjVhAftJDnASzEjWjBjShTDCneIjEjFjDjSjZjQjUhAftJEnASzEjWjBjShUEDneFjUjIjJjThAftJFnASzEjWjBjShVFEneNjTjVjSjFjOjEjBjSjBjQjQjVhfftJGnASzEjWjBjShWGFnegeNiDjBjOhAjZjPjVhfhAiXjFjSjFhAjZjPjVhAjTjVjDjDjFjTjTjGjVjMhfftJHnASzNjXjJjOjOjJjOjHiTjUjSjJjOjHHGCzBhLICICICICIVBfAVCfBnnVDfCnnVEfDnnVFfEnnVGfFnnnftZInAEXzIjUjPiTjUjSjJjOjHJfVHfGnfAHB40BiAC4B0AiAD4C0AiAE4D0AiAF4E0AiAG4F0AiAH4G0AiAAHAzMjTjVjSjFjOjEjBjSjBjQjQjVKAJ0EzALByB

• 14. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                                  surendarappu Level 1

Are you kidding me

i don't know what algorith  use for encrypt your code.

@JSXBIN@ES@2.0@MyBbyBnABMAbyBn0AIJBnASzEjWjBjShRBAneEiDjBjOhAftJCnASzEjWjBjShSCBneEjZjPjVh AftJDnASzEjWjBjShTDCneIjEjFjDjSjZjQjUhAftJEnASzEjWjBjShUEDneFjUjIjJjThAftJFnASzEjWjBjShVFE neNjTjVjSjFjOjEjBjSjBjQjQjVhfftJGnASzEjWjBjShWGFnegeNiDjBjOhAjZjPjVhfhAiXjFjSjFhAjZjPjVhAj TjVjDjDjFjTjTjGjVjMhfftJHnASzNjXjJjOjOjJjOjHiTjUjSjJjOjHHGCzBhLICICICICIVBfAVCfBnnVDfCnnVE fDnnVFfEnnVGfFnnnftZInAEXzIjUjPiTjUjSjJjOjHJfVHfGnfAHB40BiAC4B0AiAD4C0AiAE4D0AiAF4E0AiAG4F 0AiAH4G0AiAAHAzMjTjVjSjFjOjEjBjSjBjQjQjVKAJ0EzALByB

i already said that their are n number of algorithm...

i think you use export to binary from ESTK..

i will explain you how encryption technique achived with small example

eg hello

if plain text: hello is encrypted it will became 

cipher text: khoor (here i used key value as 3)

this technique is called Caesar cipher simplest encryption technique

Thank you

• 15. Re: how to run my encrypted script
                                    W_J_T Level 4

surendarappu wrote:

Are you kidding me

Oddly, no I am not, you mentioned to be well versed and educated in encryption and decryption so I wanted to see/test your skills and have you decrypt that simple example.

surendarappu wrote:

i think you use export to binary from ESTK.

That is correct, so can you do it, or can't you do it?

-----------------------------------

Which leads us back to your thread subject, if you created the encryption for your script, then what problems are you having since you know the algorithm and technique?

1 person found this helpful