2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2013 11:42 AM by Pattie F

How or where do I find my sign in and password for Revel?

wirzy618

I can sign onto Revel via G+ but no other way.  My Adobe sign-on and password don't work.  My G+ sign-on and password, oddly enough, don't work. My old Photoshopuser info doesn't work.  I need the sign-on and password so I can authorize use for publishing via LR5.

• 1. Re: How or where do I find my sign in and password for Revel?
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Can you clarify? You say you can login with google but your google password does not work. You should be able to pick the way you prefer to login and reset that password. I will send you an email so I can help you better and get more details.

Pattie

• 2. Re: How or where do I find my sign in and password for Revel?
            Pattie F Employee Moderator

This may help:

IF YOU USE THE SAME EMAILS  for Adobeid, facebook and/or Google+ and you want to match up the passwords:

If your emails are all the same, then you can modify the accounts (Adobeid, Facebook and or Google+) to have the same password if you desire.

If you logged into Revel for the first time with Google or Facebook but would rather login to Revel using your adobe id, and you use the same email for your Adobe ID, you can log out of Revel, log back in using your adobe id (which will fail since you have never used it) and then select reset password. You can change your Adobe ID password to match either your facebook or google one if you want (or make all 3 the same if you choose).

IF YOU USE DIFFERENT EMAILS and want to make them the same:

If you use different email accounts to login to Facebook, Google, and your Adobe ID and you want to post from Revel to Facebook or Google, one option is to make all of the login email addresses the same. You can either change your Facebook/Google email in their website to match your Adobe ID, or you can change your email associated with your Adobe ID in Adobe.com to match the email you use for Google/Facebook.