4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2013 11:37 AM by ehr_20

Pay First and Complete Rest of form later

ehr_20

Hi,

I am trying to force our customer base to pay first and then complete the rest of the form. How do I implement this logic with purchase fields?

My form consists of multiple pages and I want the user to pay first on the first page. After successful payment processing, I want the users to visit the second and the third page?

Srini

• 1. Re: Pay First and Complete Rest of form later
          GuanshuaiQiao Level 1

Hi,

Regarding your case, You might be able to setting the purchase fields in the first page,  then setting skip logic rules, make the page go directly to confirmation page(submit form). This will let customers to complete payment firstly.

Then you can setting a redirect URL in option tab,  to reload the fillable form page within 5 seconds after payment is completed. but if you want the users to visit the second or third page, you have to setting a another rules as a conditions to go to page2. For example, if users select choice1 will go to page2, otherwise, go directly to confirmation page.

logicRules-pay.jpg

LogicRules-Pay form authoring.jpg

Thanks,

Guanshuai

• 2. Re: Pay First and Complete Rest of form later
            ehr_20 Level 1

Guanshuai,

Thanks for your quick response. Still not very clear how I can force the user to go DIRECTLY to page 2 after payment is made through submission form. I am pretty clear upto making the payment. The redicect option URL would be always be directing to page 1 of the form, is n't it? If there's a way for me to pass the successful payment data to the form and skip page 1 that would be awesome.

I am not sure I have outlined my requirement clearly. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3. Re: Pay First and Complete Rest of form later
              GuanshuaiQiao Level 1

Hi,

yes, the redirect URL would be always go to the first page. it looks like there's no workaround to pass the payment data.

if you want to go to page2,  you can select page field to show field properties, check and edit "navigate to page", setting a conditions to  go to page2, if conditions is meet, will see the result in fillable form. please FYI the second image, that's when choice1 is select, will go to page2 and next page. you can setting any choice field as conditions according to your form design.

Thanks,

Guanshuai

• 4. Re: Pay First and Complete Rest of form later
                ehr_20 Level 1

Guanshuai,

Thanks for your quick response again. I guess, the issue here is conditions to go to page 2 is still input by the user, right?

If it's automatic based on paypal successful payment then it would be awesome.

Srini