>>..but I don't know how to even find it! I have searched high and low..
- Launch Acrobat XI Pro
- On the dasboard select "Select a Task / Create Form"
- Or select main menu File / Create / Create Form...
Then select "From Scratch or Template" radio button on the "Create Form" dialog.
FormsCentral will launch in offline mode, if you like to distribute/collect data then you will need to sign in.
FormsCentral for Acrobat does come with Acrobat Pro XI.
On Windows 7, the executable is location here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\FormsCentral
On Mac, the application is location here : /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
You can also access FormsCentral in your browser here : https://formscentral.acrobat.com/signin.html
The only time where we do grow the text field to show all content (the new feature recently added to FormsCentral) is when
1) the form is designed in FormsCentral (doesn't work for PDF imported in FormsCentral)
2) the form is hosted online (doesn't work for *local* forms generated in the desktop applicaiton)
3) you either have a paid account or access FormsCentral from the FormsCentral for Acrobat desktop application so that you can download responses as PDF forms
4) you generete a response pdf form from a row of data (select a row of data in the View Responses Tab and right click on the row and select "Download Response as PDF Form...")
Hope this helps
Thank you Gen. We don't want to host the form online so I guess I won't be using the feature right now, but when I have a chance I will look in to using the online hosting; good to know it's available.