• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 9 with patch - Not working with IE10

Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a problem with webhelp generated from RoboHelp 9 when viewing with Internet Explorer 10. We can't open a topic on the left or open a search result, until we either :

A) Resize the window

B) Resize the splitter between contents and the content pane on the right

C) Open the dev tools via F12

We have installed the patch provided by adobe for existing webhelp generated by RH9 at the following address :

http://abak09.abaksoftware.com/AbakWeb7700/Extras/Help/EN/

I have also tried to install RH10 and generate the project again, but the same issue occurs.

I don't know what else to look for, the problems are what the patch was released for, but it is not working in our case.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the operating system? See Snippets on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are reproducing with Windows 8 Pro 64bit, with Internet Explorer 10 (Update version 10.0.3).

I see on your website the snippet "Topics not opening in IE10.". On our web server, we add the IE8 compatibility tag for our web application to work correctly. I have created a new site without this tag and the fix is working.

Thanks a lot for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp