2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2013 5:39 AM by Gmunro.Abak

    Robohelp 9 with patch - Not working with IE10




      We have a problem with webhelp generated from RoboHelp 9 when viewing with Internet Explorer 10. We can't open a topic on the left or open a search result, until we either :

      A) Resize the window

      B) Resize the splitter between contents and the content pane on the right

      C) Open the dev tools via F12


      We have installed the patch provided by adobe for existing webhelp generated by RH9 at the following address :



      I have also tried to install RH10 and generate the project again, but the same issue occurs.


      I don't know what else to look for, the problems are what the patch was released for, but it is not working in our case.