0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2013 9:18 AM by rjs1500gg1

CS6 PDF Printing Issues

rjs1500gg1

For years I have succesfully used the "Adobe PDF" printer as a way to print PDF files from photoshop files.  i create a lot of architectural images consisting of layers of raster images and text that are typically 24 x36 @ 300 dpi.  I have used this process, rather than saving as a PDF, because printing resulted in the smallest file size.  I have used this method for years with CS3 and for the past few months with CS6.  Just recently I started getting the following error through a .log file:

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%

%%[ Error: invalidfileaccess; OffendingCommand: imageDistiller; ErrorInfo: DictCRC --nostringval-- ]%%

Stack:

(                                                                                                         """""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !"##" !"    "!       !!     ###########$$$"!!    !!!!!!!                  ...)

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%

%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Do other users use the Adobe PDF printer as a method for creating PDF files and has anyone else experienced this issue?  I have figured out a work-around, but I would prefer that the software continue to perform as it has in the past.

Thanks!