5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 10:38 AM by Ann Bens RSS

Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?

scott_mo

I used the warp stabilizing tool with great success. Now I was wondering how to get rid of the blue bar across the screen. What is 2 of 2.... I Rendered  the clip out and right across my program monitor it still says "Analyzing in background (step 1 of 2)". What is the next step?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?
          Jon-M-Spear Community Member

If you've made subsequent changes to the material since first applyng WS, it may be that it's prompting you to give it consent to re-analyse.

Is there not an onscreen anaylse "button" to accept?

• 2. Re: Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?
            scott_mo Community Member

No, I just rendered and than it it stayed on. I did not see a analyze button either. And I exported the clip and the blue bar burned into the clip. Also now it has appeared to have cropped the image to a narrow line, with out me prompting anything. Anyone else run into problems with this?

Love the idea of stabilizing in Pr but could use some advice or links on how to use it properly. Maybe this isn't the best shot to be stabilizing given the data available. It created some strange wobbling effects and cropped in quite a bit. I'd upload images but that doesn't seem to be working either (images are less than 2MB).

• 3. Re: Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?
              Ann Bens CommunityMVP

If the warp stabilizer creates a wobbling effect the clip is not very suited; too much motion.

Try lower the parameters.

BTW i have never seen step 2 of 2.

The warp stabilizer can do wonders but it cannot perform miracles...

• 4. Re: Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?
                scott_mo Community Member

I wish I could upload my screen shots to show you what I mean. I managed to change the parameters but it still exports the clip with the blue bar across the screen. Safari, and Chorme will not let me upload. Firefox usually does but just not today.

I will let the editor take out the shake in FCP7 or Ae but it would be great to get to the bottom of the blue bar issue for projects where I'm not working with an editor.

• 5. Re: Warp tool; Analyzing Content 2 of 2?
                  Ann Bens CommunityMVP

Something is not quite right. After rendering the clip, the blue bar should go away.

Does the renderbar turn to yellow after rendering?